Mold Damage – Madison Home Living Room
Mold damage to this Madison home’s living room resulted from condensation which formed on the brick wall behind the drywall. SERVPRO of Madison – Goodlettsville was called in for mold damage remediation. We were required to tear out all of the affected drywall and insulation. Then the debris needed disposed of properly. We set up commercial air movers and dehumidification equipment to hasten the drying process. Once dry we treated the entire area of previously mold damaged wall with an antimicrobial agent to inhibit future potential mold growth. We then rebuilt, drywalled, and finished the area. The homeowners were relieved and happy when the process was completed.