Mold Damage – Hendersonville Kitchen Pantry
Mold damage developed behind the wallpaper and drywall in this Hendersonville kitchen. The entire interior wall of the pantry and the opposite wall had become infected with mold spores. SERVPRO was contracted to clean up the mold and mildew. We needed to cut portions of the drywall out not only because of the damage they had incurred, but also to allow the drying and treatment of the interior walls. We employed air movers and dehumidification equipment to facilitate drying. Air quality and humidity were constanly monitored to assure a job well done and to signal when we could begin reconstruction of the area. As you can see, mold damage can get gruesome. If you suspect even the smallest infestation, call SERVPRO of Madison-Goodlettsville at (615) 868-5324.